NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) is a coenzyme that is naturally occurring within our cells. In recent years, NAD therapy has had increasing interest and attention due to it’s anti-aging benefits.
NAD is found in many forms and can be administered in different ways. NAD+ is the active form of NAD, and can be administered as an intravenous infusion or as a quick muscular injection. Other forms of NAD commonly used are oral, intranasal, and sublingual. Research supports that the most effective means of absorbing NAD in its active form is through IV therapy or injection.
Studies have shown that there are many benefits to NAD therapy and it has powerful anti-aging and anti inflammatory effects. NAD restores the cells from within and is essential for the conversion of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats to the true form of energy…ATP.
Our bodies make ATP on autopilot and NAD therapy is the most effective means to supplement this process. This results in an increase in efficiency of our body’s natural responses. NAD is essential for many biological processes, and when supplemental NAD is administered there are a variety of benefits associated. NAD is essential for cell health, vital for metabolism, and supports healing at the cellular level.
What are the benefits of NAD?
- Improved General Wellbeing: NAD is naturally produced in the body during everyday processes and functions. NAD’s direct impact on these processes effect your overall health and sense of wellbeing. Increased NAD levels improve circadian rhythms, metabolism and energy production, and help to protect and repair your DNA.
- Supports Brain Function: The major purpose of NAD in the brain is to shield cells from losing a material called myelin. Fast communication between brain cells depends on myelin. NAD might possibly have a role as a neurotransmitter in the brain according to some studies. This suggests that NAD may play a more direct role in the communication between brain cells. NAD therapy can be used to improve nervous system functions and aid in clearing chronic brain fog. NAD can contribute clearer thinking for better judgment and quicker mental reactions. Research has also been conducted pertaining to NAD therapy for those suffering from neurological conditions such as Alzheimer’s, as it is essential for brain function and can restore cognition.
- Anti-Aging and Cellular Repair: Aging is a natural process in which our cells begin to deteriorate over time. This is seen early on in our vascular system, where our blood volume is distributed throughout our body. As we age, our vascular system begins to deteriorate, and lack of blood flow causes slow cell death. NAD IV therapy can stop, slow, and even reverse these consequences. NAD is essential for cellular repair which naturally slows the aging process.
- Muscular Building and Recovery: As NAD levels slowly decrease overtime, our body becomes less efficient in repairing and restoring our muscles and connective tissue. NAD is an essential building block for muscular repair, which is particularly relevant not only for those that are physically active, but also following an injury or surgery. NAD therapy allows this depletion to be replenished, therefore allowing the circulatory system and musculoskeletal system to function and repair optimally.
- DNA Repair: Another major downside to losing blood vessels as you age is the effect on your muscles. Even worse, NAD helps blood vessels and muscles communicate. Think about it: your muscles get a double hit as you get older. First, by receiving less blood and, second, by receiving fewer signals from blood vessels as NAD levels decline. There is good news, though: NAD therapy cThe usual process of converting DNA into proteins is disturbed by aging. As you age, the natural process of DNA synthesis is slowed, and more errors may occur. Research is showing correlation between decreased NAD levels and this change in the efficiency of this process. In fact, NAD controls the proteins necessary for protecting DNA from harm and repairing it. When DNA is not appropriately repaired it can lead to the breakdown and destruction of cells. Replenishing NAD levels can promote the restoration of the DNA repair process leading to prolonged cell life and function.
- Improved Mental Health: Individuals receiving NAD therapy often report improved mental health and sense of well being. Serotonin is a hormone that is released from your brain which is correlated to happiness. In fact, low serotonin is often observed in individuals suffering from depression. Correlation has been found between NAD and serotonin levels. If you are seeking therapy for mental health, please consult your psychiatric practitioner prior to changing your current treatment regimen.
If you are interested in experiencing the many benefits of this specialty infusion, please reach out to us to discuss details about NAD IV therapy.
- 250MG $550
- 500MG $700
- 1000MG $1000
- 1500MG $1250